Outputs: 400V ac
Power: 4500 - 6000VA
Tamb: -25 to 70°C
Dims: 455 x 260 x 84.5mm
EN60950 / EN50155 Approved
Make an Enquiry
Request a Sample
The ODX-6000 consists of three phase sine-wave DC-AC inverters with galvanic isolation between input and output.
• Output frequency adjustment by means of DIP-switch-1 of SW3. OFF: 50Hz, ON: 60Hz
• Change local / remote by means of DIP-switch-2 of SW3. OFF: local, ON: remote
• Shutdown applying voltage output 15 to 143V on pins 3 and 4 of J4
• Start-up of motors by means of a soft start. At start-up, the output voltage and frequency rise linearly from 0V to set voltage and form 5Hz to set frequency. The start-up ramp slope may be changed via the RS-232 port
• The rotation speed of a motor can be set according to the appropriate Voltage/Frequency ratio.
• The rotation direction of a motor can be changed by applying voltage between 15 and 143V on pins 1 and 2 of J4
• Monitoring the status of the input and output voltage through the contacts of two separate solid state relays.
• Set and monitor parameters via RS-232.
The ODX-6000 is equipped with a maximum average power protection as well as maximum output peak current protection. This protects the semiconductors even when an output short-circuit occurs. It also features a disable function for input under-voltage, which allows protecting the batteries from harmful discharges.
Sine wave output voltage
Suitable for motors control
Adjustable output frequency
Adjustable output voltage
High input-output isolation 3000Vrms
Remote off opto-coupled
Alarm by isolated relay contacts
Remote control via RS232
CAN BUS (optional)
Parallelable output (optional)
Railway version EN50155 (optional)
Fire and smoke: EN45545-2 approved
|MODEL NUMBER||INPUT RANGE||OUTPUT||POWER|
Click on the link below for an instant download.
LET’S MAKE THIS EASY. CALL 01929 555 700
why choose relec?
Our aim is to get back to you with an initial response within the hour.
Attention to detail
We pride ourselves on getting you the right product, at the right price and on time.
We are constantly looking for latest technology and products for your applications.
It’s not just about the product. Our service goes way beyond the norm.
We want to make your life as simple as it can be. Call us to find out what we can offer.