Relec Electronics is pleased to announce the availability of the latest addition to Mornsun's successful LD series of AC DC converters, with the 20 Watt LD20 series PCB mounting products. The LD20 offers high efficiency, low ripple & noise and good EMC performance all in an extremely small 53.5 x 28.5mm footprint. Key features of the LD20 include:
- Input voltage: 85...264VAC or 120...370VDC
- Low ripple & noise <50mV
- Up to 83% efficiency
- EN55022 class B EMC emissions
- EN55024/IEC61000 level 4 immunity
- Ultra-small footprint 53.5 x 28.5 x 23.5mm
- Ultra-low power consumption - standby power consumption <0.5W
- Output short circuit, overcurrent and overvoltage protection
Meets UL60950 and EN60950 certification standards
The ability of the LD20 series to operate from either AC or DC input supplies lends itself to applications in a range of industries including power metering, instrumentation, medical, railway & communications amongst others, all of which require a small, low cost, and high reliability solution.
The LD20 series is available in standard output voltages of 3V3, 5V, 12V, 15V & 24V. Samples are generally available from stock at Relec with production volumes on a 4 week worst case lead-time. Contact Relec Electronics technical sales staff for further information and availability on samples.